House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

I am, I was just trying to figure out how to handle the spoiler tag issues. I'm going to say anything from season one is fair game to talk about with no spoilers and then 48 hours tops for new episodes.

So, with that in mind;

Tyrion owning Janos Slynt was the absolute best scene. I really didn't notice Janos whilst watching season one but I hated him after reading the book.

Well that was mostly shit bar a couple of good one liners and Cassie making an appearance. Actually, shit is an overstatement but still. I know it's HBO so they feel the need to help teenagers with their wanking every week but did we really need that much time dedicated to boring/pointless sex scenes. Just get on with the plot already. :rolleyes:

And yes, I watched the first series so I know there was quite a bit of sex in that, and I'm not against sex scenes persay but it feels like it just got in the way today.

Can we ban this guy? I don't care if it's a real spoiler or not. I want him banned.

You're a real piece of shit maninblack. You post a possible spoiler that is of future episodes/seasons without any warning? There is a special place in hell for your kind of people.

• Like 2

Can we ban this guy? I don't care if it's a real spoiler or not. I want him banned.

You're a real piece of shit maninblack. You post a possible spoiler that is of future episodes/seasons without any warning? There is a special place in hell for your kind of people.

Although I don't share the same fervor as my companion here, I do agree that if you're going to post a plot spoiler that hasn't happened yet in the show, to mark it as such. Now if maninblack was simply saying he wanted to see it happen and didn't know, sure, that's fine. With spoiler tags after a recent episode people will assume that it's talking about what just happened, and I've always seen people warn about possible spoilers later if they haven't happened. Just a bit of courtesy would be nice.

• Like 1

Watched episode 2 last night. Massive improvement over the return episode. It was funny, had charm, and showed a bit of character development all round. Only complaint I have is trying to remember the name of Ned Stark's random adopted son who is not Jon Snow. I found the scene with him and his sister hilariously uncomfortable.

Agreed on the Littlefinger hate. Season one and his interactions with Ned were terrific, but anything outside of that just makes me sigh to the effect of "oh, look, there's our gratuitous boobs scene".

Only complaint I have is trying to remember the name of Ned Stark's random adopted son who is not Jon Snow.

Theon Greyjoy.