House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

That fucking trailer <3 some bits I noticed...

full Targaryan armour spells one thing... Tower of Joy... Meaning another thing, Jon's true origin.

Old onion knight is at Bear island (after the first scene where him and Ghost are defending Jons body)

Why are the wildling army at war with the Boltons, unless they've united under the wolf?

Looks like Brienne has made it to Riverrun for some Blakfish action.

Theres a Lannister camp there I think, for the siege of Riverrun or maybe marching on Dorne?

things I take from this... Jon is now Jon Stark, King of the North and all beyond... The Onion Knight is bringing us Rickon, to help cement the great houses followers, Sansa is at Riverrun to get her mothers family involved in the next Great War of Westeros, are we going to get a second War of the Five Kings? Jon, Tommen, winner of the Kingsmoot, Dany and Doran?

i am too excited.

Spoiler

- Wildlings are going to serve the new King of the North, and as you can see, there were several other sigils in that scene that support the new King of the North. 

- Blackfish = Ratings

- Davos going to be THE MAN this season.

Trailer talk spoilers/speculation:

Spoiler

People seem to be convinced that the shot of the Freys at what appears to be a wedding will be "Red Wedding 2.0" and, more importantly, "the debut of Lady Stoneheart". I think those people are getting their hopes up - if Lady Stoneheart wasn't introduced back in season 3 when it was the most obvious time for her to appear, she's not going to suddenly appear out of nowhere in the middle of season 6. 

If anything, Sansa's taken on the major element of the Stoneheart character - vengeance - and if we do see a "Red Wedding 2.0", it'll be because of the machinations of Littlefinger and Sansa, not "YOU GUYS LADY STONEHEART FINALLY". I, for one, look forward to Sansa Stark: Avatar Of Vengeance. :D

22 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Trailer talk spoilers/speculation:

Hide contents

People seem to be convinced that the shot of the Freys at what appears to be a wedding will be "Red Wedding 2.0" and, more importantly, "the debut of Lady Stoneheart". I think those people are getting their hopes up - if Lady Stoneheart wasn't introduced back in season 3 when it was the most obvious time for her to appear, she's not going to suddenly appear out of nowhere in the middle of season 6. 

If anything, Sansa's taken on the major element of the Stoneheart character - vengeance - and if we do see a "Red Wedding 2.0", it'll be because of the machinations of Littlefinger and Sansa, not "YOU GUYS LADY STONEHEART FINALLY". I, for one, look forward to Sansa Stark: Avatar Of Vengeance. :D

TEAM SANSA!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

I highly doubt it, but what outside chance do we have of getting a spoiler of the first 3 episodes like before?!

coz yknow, I got time and lube

Zero. HBO said months ago they aren't sending out early screeners for that exact reason.

17 hours ago, Ruki said:

Zero. HBO said months ago they aren't sending out early screeners for that exact reason.

I believe HBO let certain critics and press watch the first episode on the condition they signed an NDA and gave their current address to The Mountain.

• Like 2

Question in regards to the big question from the end of last season:

Spoiler

Is John Snow dead? Cause, like, google says he is dead. But it doesn't seem like he should be dead. Cause if he is dead nothing makes sense.

• Like 1