House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Gendry should never come back. I say this because when he does he won't have incredibly jacked Scott Steiner-esque arms like anyone would after rowing for so long and that is unacceptable.

Lady Brie of Ta just became my favourite character

26 minutes ago, Benji said:

I just realised... where did the dogs go that were chasing Sansa and Theon?

All Dogs Go To Heaven :>

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

I asked that question earlier. I was also wondering how the Sand Snakes got on the boat with Trystane.

I thought initially that there were two boats, but I've just rewatched the scene where they leave Dorne (with no Sand Snakes) in Season 5 and when they arrive in Season 6 and it's definitely one. Maybe Gendry ended up in Dorne to give them a lift? :shifty:

I also just assumed the dogs ran off and didn't put too much thought into it.

Someone analyzed that scene on reddit and came to the conclusion that one of the soldiers in the Bolton party wasn't killed/accounted for in the aftermath, so they think that he ran off with the dogs (probably back to the castle to inform Ramsay and Roose what happened). 

As for the Sand Snakes, well, probably via a dock if I had to guess. :shifty: But for real, I guess they followed the boat to King's Landing? If so, that's really something that should have been pointed out. Maybe in E2 they'll have a check-in where they're all "hey mom on our way back to dorne did the job lol u shoulda seen his face" <_<

EDIT: Here's the letter Doran was reading. Spoilers, obviously.

EDIT 2 slight spoilers regarding vanishing dogs, in tags because it's part of E2:

Spoiler

In the preview for episode 2, Ramsay says to Roose that he knows where they're going.