General Movie Thread

Jimmy

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Dune and The Batman

in my head these became 1 movie called "Dune and The Batman". I guess it's Batman fighting giant sand worms

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Han all day. Luke is like a little puppy for most of the series. Han is rugged and cool.

I think I disagree, but I think Han is going to win this poll by a landslide. Luke is way cuter. I think Han is not very attractive in the original Star Wars, though he looks pretty good in Empire Strikes Back. I think he's way hotter in Indiana Jones than he is in Star Wars, though.

1 minute ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

I think I disagree, but I think Han is going to win this poll by a landslide. Luke is way cuter. I think Han is not very attractive in the original Star Wars, though he looks pretty good in Empire Strikes Back. I think he's way hotter in Indiana Jones than he is in Star Wars, though.

Luke's definitely cuter, but as far as hotness goes for me Luke is barely eligible in the original Star Wars and Han has him in the shade regardless in ESB and RotJ.

Now, if we bring Lando into the running...

• Like 1

Nic Cage just seems like he's trying to out Nic Cage himself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

I really liked the Trial of the Chicago 7. Finally, a good Aaron Sorkin movie. 

Watched it last night and I agree, very good stuff.

• Like 1

Yeah, a lot of the Borat sequel feels a little dated to me in the way a lot of mid-to-late '00s shock comedy does but when it hits it really hits (the Stephen Miller joke, good lord). Maria Bakalova is going to get a ton of work off of this.

Spoiler

The Tom Hanks cameo absolutely slayed me, too.

55227b10-147e-11eb-b9ed-37f1a3bc555a&cli

First image of Tom Holland as Nathan Drake from the Uncharted movie

Borat 2 is a giant WTF moment. Watch it, you will not be note.

That rally song that got leaked few months ago, didn't expect it in the film, but men it's a surprise. 

Also, had no idea I was tucking my shirt the wrong way my entire life. 

Plus, there are some extras you guys should watch. The Judy story and Tutar being in the White House press conference just few weeks ago.