General Movie Thread

Jimmy

That movie is incredible. But let me help you figure out what you wanted to say:

"I like all movies from him. Let me rephrase that, I love them all."

• Like 1

So i heard they announced a Batman Superman team up movie at comic com or something like that and i was wondering how do you guys think they can make a movie like that without making Batman look weak? Side by side Superman makes Batman look bad in my opinion, like Batman has his technology and tools but Superman can shoot lasers from his eyes and can throw cars and shit!!! How do you make that movie without making Batman look weak??

So i heard they announced a Batman Superman team up movie at comic com or something like that and i was wondering how do you guys think they can make a movie like that without making Batman look weak? Side by side Superman makes Batman look bad in my opinion, like Batman has his technology and tools but Superman can shoot lasers from his eyes and can throw cars and shit!!! How do you make that movie without making Batman look weak??

"Hey, Clark, catch this green rock!"

"Fuck! I'm dead!"

What is this from? I feel like i must watch it

World's Finest

Edit: The American title is The Batman/Superman Movie: World's Finest

Edited by Khain

It's The Batman Superman Movie.

DC_Animated_The_Batman_Superman_Movie_Wo

I have this on VHS somewhere.

World's Finest

Title of the movie is The Batman Superman movie. It was only called World's Finest when it was split into two Superman episodes. World's Finest part 1 and 2.

World's Finest

Title of the movie is The Batman Superman movie. It was only called World's Finest when it was split into two Superman episodes. World's Finest part 1 and 2.

Oh, maybe that's why. I had it on VHS and it was named World's Finest with a totally different cover

Saw this yesterday, loved it. Obviously not perfect casting all-around because it's just a College Humor thing, but Plaza unsurprisingly nails the speech pattern.

Saw this yesterday, loved it. Obviously not perfect casting all-around because it's just a College Humor thing, but Plaza unsurprisingly nails the speech pattern.
Speaking of Aubrey, go see "The To Do List" right now. It definitely is the funniest movie of 2013 and probably the funniest movie I have seen since Superbad