General Movie Thread

Jimmy

So someone took the trailer for The Hateful Eight and dubbed the dialog from the trailer for the original version of John Carpenters The Thing over it and...well..it workr surprisingly well

• 2 weeks later...

Michael Fassbender in costume for the Assassin's Creed movie

• Like 2

I really, really like that, but they haven't even started shooting that, have they? Still, Fassbender and Cotillard? When did video game movies attract such talent?

And Michael K Williams!

They start shooting next week I believe. And mostly because Frank Marshall is producing it. Though there does seem to be a shift coming up with this, Warcraft and possibly Splinter Cell (Tom Hardy's been attached for awhile). 

I really, really like that, but they haven't even started shooting that, have they? Still, Fassbender and Cotillard? When did video game movies attract such talent?

And Michael K Williams!

They start shooting next week I believe. And mostly because Frank Marshall is producing it. Though there does seem to be a shift coming up with this, Warcraft and possibly Splinter Cell (Tom Hardy's been attached for awhile). 

I love Michael K, Chalky White is one of my favourite TV characters of all time, but he does have a habit of also being involved in shitty movies, which is why him I'm not surprised :P 

Oh man, reminding me of Tom Hardy just made me watch the Legend trailer again. That movie looks like it's going to be fucking amazing.