Cricket!

nabeel

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Seriously, how are England both so terrible and so brilliant? It makes things exciting, but it must give the coaching team nightmares.

It is funny what you can do when you actually take the time to work your way into an innings.

I'd feel sorry for Nathan Lyon, but he's a chippy little bastard, so I don't.

Stokes is once in a generation, he's not technically the best batsman, bowler or fielder, but he has something intangible that makes him beyond special. To do what he did in the World Cup Final and to do this now shouldn't be possible.

• Like 1

Just now, Chris2Kay said:

I'd feel sorry for Nathan Lyon, but he's a chippy little bastard, so I don't.

Stokes is once in a generation, he's not technically the best batsman, bowler or fielder, but he has something intangible that makes him beyond special. To do what he did in the World Cup Final and to do this now shouldn't be possible.

He's just fearless. Willing to take the game to Australia at a point where things looked lost. Amazing.

The momentum hopefully has swung decisively in our favour heading into the next test.