Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Britain have always been quite strong at hockey I believe. No idea how good Japan are supposed to be. Great Britain certainly aren't very good at water polo it seems, they were about 15-4 down against Romania just before so I had to stop watching, and watched some Hungarian win the Mens Sabre Fencing gold medal. The opponent was, of course, Italian - as the Italians love a spot of Fencing it seems.

Britain have always been quite strong at hockey I believe. No idea how good Japan are supposed to be. Great Britain certainly aren't very good at water polo it seems, they were about 15-4 down against Romania just before so I had to stop watching, and watched some Hungarian win the Mens Sabre Fencing gold medal. The opponent was, of course, Italian - as the Italians love a spot of Fencing it seems.

We got stuffed in our warm-up games in the Water Polo.

So tonight, we have got Team GB in the football, Rebecca Addlington in the 400m freestyle and the 4x100m freestyle....anything else that sounds like it might be worth a look?

Well I've got a choice of judo, maybe a football game if Japan are playing and probably any swimming that involves Japanese swimmers. Worst.Olympics.ever. (even worse than Beijing cos this is my home Olympics and I'm in another country like a moron).

Does the BBC Sport website not allow streaming outside of the UK?

Oh, and Bressan for Belarus. I always buy him in FM.

No it doesn't and when I run through a proxy it just tells me that Java isn't working. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyway at least I just saw the Japanese judoka bloke win with the most perfect throw I've ever seen in two Olympics worth of enforced judo watching.

Get a UK based VPN.

That Jake bloke just called us England infront of Savage and Hansen >_>

Ellen Gandy just placed last in the women's 100m butterfly final, Dana Vollmer getting the Gold with a new World Record to add to her Olympic Record gained this morning. Gandy's strength is the 200m though so hopefully she gets closer to a medal in that one.

Robbie Renwick got equal third in the first 200m freestyle semi-final so it could go to a swim off between him and Izotov, but hopefully he'll get through without the need for that. Ryan Lochte of course won that semi-final.

EDIT: He's through equal 6th!

Edited by AdamDRFC