Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

I don't get all this hype about Jess Ennis in terms of attractiveness.

Of course, I love her as an athlete - she is so damn good. Practically superhuman effort today, that 200m finish was amazing. But nah, I just don't really get it after that. Pendleton every time. And anyway, Lizzie Armitstead is supreme as far as GB athletes go.

As for accents, I can't even understand most scousers. Not a good accent. Even the Geordies tend to sound better.

The Welsh really aren't in a position to judge.

Our accent is gorgeous. Well, us from the south anyways. Up north they all talk funny.

Oi! It's only the Bangor lot that sound odd, the rest of us sound normal thank you very much

I don't get all this hype about Jess Ennis in terms of attractiveness.

She has legs that go on forever, an ass that can crack a walnut and abs you can break bricks on. Think of the superbabies she'd give you.

Pendleton>Johnson-Thompson>Ennis

And as for accents, the Swansea is alright, although if you are a chav in Swansea, the accent is like sandpaper.

But the worst accent I'e encountered in my short life has to be the Kent/Gillingham accent. A nasal, high-pitched voice is not nice to the ears.