Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

Weakest server on the court, is always in danger of being broken unfortunately but she's done a good job so far. Murray really didn't help in the point at 30-30 when he put an easy volley long though.

4-1 down in the second. Starting to wonder if Murray and Robson should just start all matches from a match tie break.

Clancy now can't win the Gold in the Omnium, if I counted correctly. :(

Damn. Today's been disappointing despite the fact we've won 2 gold medals, which shows how far we've come as an Olympic squad in the last few years.

Unlucky Robson and Murray, just a few points here and there that had they gone their way they could have won the tournament. Always going to be difficult and when Mirnyi started to find those first serves it was just too much for Robson to return, and even Murray struggled with them. Still.. plenty more opportunities for both of them and a silver is still brilliant. :)

Clancy now can't win the Gold in the Omnium, if I counted correctly. :(

Damn. Today's been disappointing despite the fact we've won 2 gold medals, which shows how far we've come as an Olympic squad in the last few years.

I disagree that today has been disappointing. I really disagree with that. I know Louis Smith missed out by a tiny margin, and I know the sailing duo did the same. But we've won two big Gold medals, got two more silvers and a bronze. Plus whatever Clancy gets. None of those who have missed out on Gold were dead certs to win it, even though Percy/Simpson were clear heading into that last race. It's not been a disappointing day by a long, long way.

Well played Vika and Mirnyi, they deserve the Gold fair play to them. Murray and Robson ran them extremely close and to come all this way and win a Silver medal is a tremendous achievement. Hope Robson can kick on from here because it has been a great week for her, surely her best since turning professional.

• Like 1