Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Trailers all look great. Can see Michael being my favourite of the three. I hope that Franklin's path has at least some nods to GTA: San Andreas since he appears to be embroiled in the same kind of life.

At Kotaku people pointed out the gangs are wearing the same colors as the Grove Street and Ballers gangs from GTA: SA

• Like 1

Trailers all look great. Can see Michael being my favourite of the three. I hope that Franklin's path has at least some nods to GTA: San Andreas since he appears to be embroiled in the same kind of life.

At Kotaku people pointed out the gangs are wearing the same colors as the Grove Street and Ballers gangs from GTA: SA

Excellent, didn't spot that the first time I watched the trailer but yeah, nearly everyone Franklin talks to is wearing green.

Aaaand Trevor is my favourite from the offset. I like how each of the three is a nod to previous games, Michael is the classy suited Tommy Vercetti of the group, Franklin is the gangbanger alá CJ, and Trevor is just basically a plain thug like Claude.

All three characters look fun. I really can't wait to get this game but I hate that I won't be able to play it much since I'll be back at uni by the time it comes out.

You can switch between all three at will. Game Informer did a cover story a few months back on GTA V, where they talked about how, when switching characters, it zoomed out to a "Google Earth style" camera angle and then back in on whatever character you've selected. The example given, if memory serves, was switching to Trevor and him being in the middle of taking a shit when you switched to him.

You'll be able to play missions as any of the three as well. For instance, in one mission if you play as Trevor you're tasked with piloting a helicopter, if you choose to play as Franklin you're laying down cover fire, etc.

I'm going to be glued to this when it's released. Trevor is my favourite but Michael has 'Radio Ga Ga' which complicates thing. Then, there's Franklin, who seems to be a nod to CJ, my favourite GTA character off all the games.

All in all, awesome :D

Yeah. They'll all definitely be intertwining. Trevor's video shows all three of them together.

Cool. I look forward to the main story taking me until around christmas to play, with people here no doubt talking about "end game spoilers" within about two days.