General Gaming Thread

TKz

Tempted to try a 'kill every NPC' run in Human Revolution with New Game Plus.

EDIT- Still gonna do it, even though the two NPCs I really really want to shoot in the face are probably flagged essential.

Spoiler

Tracer "I took Illuminati end in the first DE purely to fuck him over" Tong and William Taggart btw.

Playing NHL 19 since it's free on Xbox. This game hasn't really changed in the last 4-5 years, which is disappointing. And the menus are so laggy! How the hell am I going to play my franchise of the Milwaukee Beers? (I do like the expansion draft, that was cool).

And Be a Pro is... Ok? The shifts are way too long. I wish it was more like The Show.

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

Playing NHL 19 since it's free on Xbox. This game hasn't really changed in the last 4-5 years, which is disappointing. And the menus are so laggy! How the hell am I going to play my franchise of the Milwaukee Beers? (I do like the expansion draft, that was cool).

And Be a Pro is... Ok? The shifts are way too long. I wish it was more like The Show.

I didn't buy this years, mainly because as you said, it hasn't changed in several years and I just never find time to play sports games anymore with the extensive back catalog of story games that I have, as well as the ones that should be coming out over the next year or two. I bought MLB The Show this year and I've only ever played the opening Boston/Houston game that you play while it's loading. Since then...nothing.

I feel like E3 is going to unveil or give new information to a lot of games that I'm going to want to buy at launch.

Anachronox, a 2001 game, predicted Funk Pop! toys

KhiTES5.jpg

Between this and Deus Ex accidentally predicting 9/11, one has to wonder how much Ion Storm knew.

IIRC it's a 3D Adventure game in the vein of Gone Home.

And if it's anywhere in the league of Gone Home I'd say it's worth a look. My backlog is pretty stuffed atm or I'd look at it too.