WWE '13

tenaciousg

Got to love the comparisons (said in a completely sarcastic voice).

I guess it's fine when compared to the game 6 years ago, as graphical improvements are expected, but when it's with the previous release in the series, I swear they purposely make them look worse than they are in the image.

A classic example of that is the one Naughty Dog has released as the Last of Us/Uncharted 3 comparison. They make Uncharted look like a PS1 game in the image shown.

• 2 weeks later...

Man they suck at making the Divas look right sometimes. The only one in that pack that looks right is AJ. Anywho, awesome DLC.Defo getting

That is the best DLC for a WWE game by about a hundred million miles. Excellent. I really thought that when they announced AJ & Sandow as DLC, then that'd be it. But having Ryback, Cesaro etc. in there is great. Really using DLC properly for what it's supposed to be used for.

Some cool Attitude guys in there too. Brian Pillman!