nPower Football League Thread 2012/13

Lineker

I am willing Palace on to victory today, really hoping they do it and go up. Do not want to see Watford promoted on the back of Udinese's reserves.

How many of this Watford team are loanees? And which ones?

7 of the starting XI are loanees, 6 of those are from Udinese or Granada. All big players - Ekstrand, Cassetti, Pudil, Anya, Abdi and Vydra. Four of the subsitutes are also loanees making 13 of the 18 players not contracted to Watford.

You're only allowed a max of 5 domestic loanees in your squad but stupidly there is no rule limiting international loans. I think they've closed that loophole for next season though.

If Glenn Murray had been presented with the chances that Aaron Wilbraham has had today Palace would be 3-0 winners right now. Extra time it is, they've all looked nervous enough up to this point I can't imagine how they feel now.