nPower Football League Thread 2012/13

Lineker

Cassetti has fouled Zaha six times today. He's destroyed him all afternoon.

Not a man on earth you want in that situation more than Kevin Phillips. The most gifted natural finisher I have ever seen.

Only Englishman to win the European Golden Boot!

I don't mind Palace but I'm a bit underwhelmed they're going up and I was sick of Ian Holloway about halfway through the season the last time he was there. When he's not doing well he's such a whiny cunt.

Zaha looks ace. Has a lot more about him than Walcott did at that age, and I'm a pretty big fan of Walcott these days. Zaha's not great all the time but he is only 20 and he's been surrounded by average players. I think he'll be a big player.

• Admin

Watford could seriously be fucked next season. These are the permanent players:

GK: Almunia, Bond, Bonham

DEF: Hodson, Dickinson (probably leaving), Hall, Doyley, Thompson, Hoban, Nosworthy

MID: Eustace, Yeates, Hogg, Forsyth (probably leaving), Jenkins, McGinn (leaving), Murray (big clubs sniffing around), Buaben, Mingoia

FOR: Deeney, Iwelumo (leaving), Assombalonga, Forestieri

Then take into account that they are under a transfer embargo until August 31. So yeah, it's gonna be interesting next year <_<