2012/13 Europa League thread

Lineker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20442906

Bloody disgusting is what it is. The Italians always get away with it too despite seriously ingrained violence and evil within their support.

Doesn't help of course that Tottenham are traditionally Jewish and Lazio fascist.

Horrible stuff hearing about the Spurs fans, Its stupid how stuff like this still happens in football whenever English teams go abroad to some places in the world.

So I'll be at the game tonight and hopefully we can pick up the 3 points while Udinese fail to beat Anzi meaning we'll qualify for the next round.

I'm expecting the team to have the odd first team player starting because we should try and get the strongest possible result we can and possibly qualify tonight instead of having to go to Italy and get a result. Supposedly Lucas might make an appearence tonight but I think that'll probably happen on sunday rather than tonight. I can see the likes of Henderson, Downing (urgh), Shelvey, Assaidi and Cole (urgh) playing tonight.

Gerrard on for Wisdom, sending Henderson to right back, and Downing at left back.. and with Carragher in there.. considering we conceded 3 away, I'm not very confident.

EDIT: SHELVEY!!!

Shelvey scores with help from Joe Cole!

Edit: Eddie you know Wisdom is a centre back playing as a full back and Henderson has played at RB before, right?