Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Guys, AMAZING Spider-Man 2 is really great, on par with Iron Man 3 for goofy fun.

Also, Gwen's death was well done, for me. And I know Goblin is a villain, but I honestly felt bad for him throughout the movie

:(

Also also. Sorta strange having an X-Men mid credits scene, but apparently it had something to do with appeasing the director?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say it's great, but it's good enough. One the more I think about, the worse it probably is, but I've always loved Spider-Man and I'll always get a kick out of him being on the big-screen.

Kind of like the first film, I felt this really suffered from a poor villain. Electro was just really meh. And Harry should've been introduced in the first film, cos his whole arc felt rushed, but Dan DeHann was great.

Yeah, Gwen's death was done very well. Action scenes were great, too. As were all the little bits for fans; Doc Oc tentacles, Vulture equipment, Smythe, Black Cat.

I'm really sorry guys, I figured it would have been obvious I wasn't spoiler tagging a film from ten years ago :(

Cheers to whoever edited my post.

My brain was just totally off when I clicked it. I just assumed it was the 2004 one for some reason, mainly because I didn't know it was out overseas yet.

Oh, well. I'll just have to take it out on you in fantasy baseball.

• Like 1

How long does it normally take a movie to get to DVD? Wondering when I'll get to see Cap 2 and ASM 2.