2012/13 UEFA Champions League thread

Lineker

Because UEFA sees the way the tides are turning in football and they figure if ze Germans are going to take over club football, they might as well cater to them by making the stadium fairly local. As opposed to our FA saying 'two northern teams? London!'

Because UEFA sees the way the tides are turning in football and they figure if ze Germans are going to take over club football, they might as well cater to them by making the stadium fairly local. As opposed to our FA saying 'two northern teams? London!'

The distance between, say, Munich and Berlin is verging on twice that between Manchester and London. :P

Really looking forward to this match - with no real preference for either team, I'll be able to enjoy it as a proper neutral... There hasn't been a Champions League final in which I haven't really wanted one particular team to win/lose for...Christ...maybe a decade or more (or, in the case of United v Barcelona finals, wanting both teams to somehow lose).

And as an added bonus, afterwards I get to flick over to Chelsea TV and watch Chelsea get pummeled by City for a second time. :lol:

I really want Dortmund to win, they're the perfect example of how a club should be IMO and their fans are fantastic. Plus Leeds is twinned with Dortmund and Bayern are European Cup stealing cunts.

Got the following bets on for tonight:

£2 on Dortmund 1-0 and Lewandowski to score first at 50/1
£2 on 1-1 and Reus to score first at 60/1

£2 on Bayern 2-0 and Muller to score first at 40/1