World Cup 2014 Qualifiers

Baddar

Mertens off, Mirallas on. The big guns are on now. Not sure if it smacks of 'let's get this done already' or a bit of desperation to be honest. After each missed pass or off target shot you think it's likely Belgium won't get the break through.

Wahey, Benteke scores. Shocking defending all round though, easy header more or less once he got the leap.

Should be job done for Belgium now. Can relegate it to Sky Player and stick Australian Masterchef on the TV.. It's a masterclass!

EDIT: Now Kompany. Scotland falling apart.

Edited by IAceI

Canada needed a win or a draw to move on to the next stage of qualifying in CONCACAF. They are being slaughtered 6-1 by Honduras instead. I feel bad for them, and my eyes rolled really hard when I heard news that Jonathan de Guzman and Junior Hoilett were saying that if Canada advanced to the next stage of qualifying maybe they'd play for them then.