World Cup 2014 Qualifiers

Baddar

Great result for Northern Ireland. In other news, Bolivia are beating Uruguay 4-1.

Honduras are beating Canada 8-1 now! :-O

Honduras are getting really good. A lot of their players from the Olympics squad, including Mario Martinez who is currently playing on loan here in Seattle and has scored a brace thusfar, are on the World Cup qualifying team too.

Martinez is actually only the second Sounder to score a brace in World Cup qualifiers in the past week too, as Eddie Johnson scored twice to save the US from pretty much being humiliated in Antigua & Barbuda on the shittiest professional football pitch I have ever seen in my life.

The big news really is 10 man Iran beat South Korea in the Asian Qualifying. Which means they both are joint top with 7 points while Uzbekistan sit in third, and the next round spot, with 5 points. Lebanon and Qatar both have 4 in Group A. Tense stuff.

Edited by IAceI

Honduras are beating Canada 8-1 now! :-O

Honduras are getting really good. A lot of their players from the Olympics squad, including Mario Martinez who is currently playing on loan here in Seattle and has scored a brace thusfar, are on the World Cup qualifying team too.

Martinez is actually only the second Sounder to score a brace in World Cup qualifiers in the past week too, as Eddie Johnson scored twice to save the US from pretty much being humiliated in Antigua & Barbuda on the shittiest professional football pitch I have ever seen in my life.

Never been to Brisbane road, eh?

Hang on.

Eddie Johnson...scored?

TWICE!?

I've seen it all. 2012 really is it.

I'm pretty sure he scored the same number of own goals as proper goals at Cardiff :lol: . They either threatened to or did release a shirt saying "I saw Eddie Johnson" with the date of the famous effort against Doncaster ( :shifty: ) but then he somehow scored one more goal and it lost a bit of its allure.