What super hero don't you actually like?

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Hamster and I are now mortal enemies.

Never cared for Superman, bar a couple of story arcs (Death of Superman & What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & The American Way?). I don't dig the whole "has every power ever and is invincible" deal. Superman is totally godmodding, and it's not cool.

• Like 5

I use to dislike Superman then I started reading more Superman stuff. I love Superman in Red Son and Kingdom Come. Also, animated Justice League Superman is cool.

I really don't give a shit about Deadpool.

Superman and Cable come to mind. Seriously, fuck Cable.

Also never cared for Cyclops. Or Jubilee.

But Cable's the absolute worst. I mean, he's pretty much every 5 year old's superhero character personified. Not only does he have absolutely no limits to his powers, but absolutely no weaknesses. I mean, even Superman has kryptonite and magic. Cable trumps EVERYTHING.

Having to grow up with Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Smallville, I have learned to hate Superman quite a lot. I'm told I'm wrong, but I really can't be arsed learning all about every story they've done. Superboy. Superdog. Supergirl. An evil twin brother? The cheap (in my opinion) main plots of Superman always seem like a cut and paste job. Lex Luthor isn't in the least bit intimidating. He is bald. That's his most frightening feature. Oh yeah. Lois isn't even hot. There. Maybe that's what's wrong with it for me. I had no idea I hated Superman so much until this.

And to top it off...Superman 64.