The New Kit Thread

Gah, I knew some teams would copy the shitty new England kit. It looks aweful, stop copying it.

And Batista plays for Nuneaton? Whoah. :mellow:

And the US need a new badge/logo. It looks like a retro kit, and it's supposed to be new.

And the Norwich one is the away strip before someone else lols.

Edited by The Kraig

Anybody know when Liverpool's new kit is released? I hope they don't change this season's too much, it's grown on me a lot.

Liverpool aren't changing their home kit. Theirs and Chelsea's home kit from this season will be worn until 2008. I think the away kit will be white with the new Adidas design in red on it, ala Houston Dynamo/Ajax/etc:

369_1008324.jpg

Anybody know when Liverpool's new kit is released? I hope they don't change this season's too much, it's grown on me a lot.

Liverpool aren't changing their home kit. Theirs and Chelsea's home kit from this season will be worn until 2008. I think the away kit will be white with the new Adidas design in red on it, ala Houston Dynamo/Ajax/etc:

369_1008324.jpg

I actually quite like the West Ham kit. The home one, anyway.

Are they too shite to get any sponsorship again, though? Or is that just a mock-up? :P

Why would America need a third kit though?

They're unlikely to be playing Blackburn (or, indeed, Bristol) Rovers any time soon :P And Blackburn's away kit is red, right?

So yeah, unless they're planning on a friendly against Bristol Rovers, it's a fairly useless kit. Firstly, because very few other teams play in blue AND white at the same time...

...and thirdly, because if one kit is white, and the other is blue, surely you don't make your third kit BLUE AND WHITE?!

Edited by cmb211087

Its going to be made by umbro and not lonsdale which scares me because it could end up looking like the west ham kit on the other page :(

As for the sponsor logo, I agree it sucks and so does pretty much everyone else, its like a gian bullseye on your chest, mine even peeled off this year

The home kit for anyone thats interested:

0,,10303~3054824,00.gif

Edited by cmb211087