The New Kit Thread

What's the point (bar more merch money) of the light blue/white Spurs kit, it can't be an alternative to the home kit as it's 90% the same.

And what team could Spurs play where they're white, yellow and dark blue kits all clash?

It's a special kit for our 125th anniversary. We'll be wearing it for one game this season. It's not an alternate/fourth kit, it's a one-off to celebrate 125 years of the club.

Oh and I agree with Summers about the new Villa badge. Alone it looks a bit iffy, too much blue but on a claret background (ie. the home shirt) it looks nifty.

Edited by AD

I actually hate the new Rangers strip, I remember saying months ago it looks like a Power Rangers outfit.

And Newcastle's finally sorted their kit out. It's now black with white stripes, instead of the white with black stripes as recent seasons have had. But like aj, I hate it when there's an big unnecesarry box behind the sponsor.

Edited by The Kraig

I actually hate the new Rangers strip, I remember saying months ago it looks like a Power Rangers outfit.

I'd bet that's the point :shifty:

Cetlic's jerseys always look the same, why bother changing them? Bolton's shirt just looks like a t-shirt.

I believe Tottenham have a stripe like that on their socks this season.

Atleast Puma have got rid of the one striped sleeve this year, it looked bad on Stoke's kit but worse on Bristol City's.

Bolton's kit is a bit like an old England rugby one.