The New Kit Thread

Spurs' new third kit:

2497-6.jpg

The kit is Chocolate and Gold, colours last seen on our shirts in the late 1890s. The kit will also be our nominated away kit during our UEFA Cup campaign, which begins in September.

Yeah, there's a reason it hasn't been seen on our shirts since the late 1890s. I've grown to like our home kit, but this third kit might take a while longer to get used to.

Those Spurs ones are hideous, its like someones bought a £2 Asda t-shirt and drawn on it. Which I'd advise all Spurs fans to do.

Chelsea and Liverpools Adidas kits are very pretty, I honestly don't think you can beat an Adidas kit at the mo since Nikes aren't as good this season in general.

Fulhams is a mess, Man U's looks like an old Notts Forest kit (possibly what the trees represent?), Boro's is the same as the last two home shirts ripping off the fans yet again.

It has, I cant see many people using them during the game, must be irritating as fuck.

Irritating as fuck during the game but DAMN I'd love that on a kit as a fan.

Our new 2006/2007 third kit will be on-sale on Sunday, the day of our pre-season friendly against Inter Milan. To celebrate the launch of the kit, the team will also be wearing the kit for the game.

The kit is Chocolate and Gold, colours last seen on our shirts in the late 1890s. The kit will also be our nominated away kit during our UEFA Cup campaign, which begins in September.

Our third kit is only available from the Club. To pre-order the third kit call 0870 420 5000 or alternatively pick yours up in-store from Sunday.

This season you will also be able to personalise your shirt with a new range of European names and numbers, also available through our mail-order service.

• 9 months later...
  • Admin

Seeing as the Spurs 07/08 kit was launched today, this thread is to post pics of next years kits for all teams and discuss them.

Bolton

0,,1004~3199979,00.jpg

Man City

Out on Monday

Newcastle

2007newcastlehomeshirtl.jpg2007newcastlehomeshirtbl.jpg

Sheffiel United

Out on Sunday

Spurs

5022-11.jpg

Celtic

32110.jpg

Rangers

rangersnew.jpg

Feel free to add.

I prefer the new Newcastle shirt to the old one, but I hate when the sponsors are in a big box like that plastered across a shirt. The old style was better.

As for the fourth Tottenham kit, whoever that guy on Soccer AM was this morning said it best: "What a brilliant way to fleece the fans".

Spurs generally have three because we choose yellow as one of them. Yellow and white are both light and therefore you need the dark blue or whatever to provide a suitable variation. I've grown to not mind the Mansion logo, but on the yellow and blue kits with the additional characters it's far too crowded and big.

What's the point (bar more merch money) of the light blue/white Spurs kit, it can't be an alternative to the home kit as it's 90% the same.

And what team could Spurs play where they're white, yellow and dark blue kits all clash?