WWE 2K14

apsham

Creation Suite Breakdown

In short you have the option to not only use superstar heads but full bodies with the option to create a seperate CAS or to make an alternate attire for their in-game model although this is only an option for 14 superstars (Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Edge, John Cena, Kane, Paul Heyman, Randy Orton, Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker). Also hints to the inclusion of Paul Heyman and Roddy Piper to the game.

Superstar threads now has the option to edit enterance attires.

Logos used in the creation suite are now universal to all modes so any logos in CAA will be avalible in CAS.

And they are doubling the CAS slots to 100.

More info on Create-A-Arena on their twitch later today

Sucks that you can only do alternate attires for certain superstars, but some of that is a long overdue inclusion. One of the first bits of genuine good news beyond "it's got this guy!" to come out about this game.

In the official Creation Suite reveal video they implied that Piper wasn't in the game aside from as a Superstar Head.

Also, since I don't think the video in this thread mentioned it, you can choose to either use Superstar Head creations as independent CAWs with their own move sets, entrances, and roster slots, or as alternate attires for the in-game wrestlers they correspond to. As beefed up Superstar Threads, basically. That's pretty awesome because the Superstar Head for Daniel Bryan is bearded and scraggly and looks exactly the way he looks on TV right now. So with a little elbow grease you can have an updated Daniel Bryan and even make it the in-game Bryan's default attire. Every year he's always outdated but now we can fix it without having to just use a CAW and that's pretty cool.

Can't wait for next year when they've had time to actually expand this new feature a bit. Once everyone on the roster has a Superstar Head and they've figured out how to make custom hair and facial hair play nicely with the head models, we'll be about as close to No Mercy-style customization as we're ever gonna get. Really wish we could've gotten a few more heads to use this year, though -- Razor and Diesel in particular would've been awesome since Hollywood Hogan is in the game.

i already preordered this game but i watched a video on twitch about universe mode (which I will link at bottom for anyone that wants to watch) but things that really sold me on it

1 the ability to customize a superstars default attire so they will wear it for every match and not have to edit each match they are in every week just to see an attire (small but helps)

2 the ability to really customize rivalries, having singles or tag rivalries and adjusting the length

3 wwe.com its very minor but having the weekly news, stats, rankings all together just gives it a cleaner look

4 the ability to customize how long a show is, minor shows 3-7 matches major shows 5-7

5 and this is the big one... the ability to actually have King Of The Ring in Universe mode now, and the best part if you want a KOTR PPV it is a custom theme and the whole tournament only fills on match slot so you can still have your title matches, feud matches, and have a full tournament...

looks good to me

heres the video

http://www.twitch.tv/2k/c/3014089

Edited by thewrestlingkid

a nice touch with CAWs is that you can choose a twitter handle for them to be in the entrance plate thing... which is pretty small but cool, I guess.

Edited by 0wen

It's nice to see them finally add a feature that they insisted would've been impossible for years. This was stuff you could do on Nintendo 64 and now it's being heralded as a new feature. I'm glad they're finally getting on board with full customization of the game, which has always been my #1 gripe with the series, but for fuck's sake. It's 2013 and these games are still developed with a 1999 mentality.

We're almost on the PS4, video game graphics are by far the greatest they've ever been, yet we still can't have a wrestling game with hair that isn't one solid lump, or a ponytail that disappears through Shawn Michaels' r.

Thanks, Skum, now everyone thinks I'm crazy for randomly bursting out laughing in public.

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBKLS3SvzQ Interview about stuff that relates to restrictions when it comes to belts and online and stuff. I'd like to see DLC adding new heads and what not for the customization suite personally.

The Season Pass/DLC trailer has been released

Smacktalks Breakdown in spoiler

Details on packs, content and prices in spoilers

Content Group #1 - nWo Pack and Accelerator:

- New World Order themed Superstars: Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Randy Savage, Syxx, Curt Hennig, Scott Steiner and The Giant;

- Accelerator: Enables players to unlock all in-game items, as well as customize individual WWE Superstar attributes:

- The nWo Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of £6.99

- The Giant will be available free of charge;

- The nWo Pack is currently scheduled for worldwide release in November 2013.

Content Group #2 - WWE Superstars and Moves Pack:

- WWE Superstars: Fandango and Big E Langston;

- WWE Divas: Brie Bella, Nikki Bella and Summer Rae;

- Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves and taunts, including the Black Widow (made popular by AJ Lee) and the Koji Clutch (made popular by CM Punk):

- WWE Superstars and Divas, along with the Moves Pack, will be available for a suggested purchase cost of £6.99

- Summer Rae will be available free of charge;

- All content is currently scheduled for worldwide release in December 2013.

Content Group #3 - WWE Legends and Creations Pack:

- WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes, Jake Roberts, Rick Rude and Virgil;

- Custom Superstar Parts Pack: 15 new Superstar parts to utilize for the most creative freedom in WWE Games history:

- WWE Legends and the Creations Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of £6.99

- Virgil will be available free of charge;

- All content is currently scheduled for worldwide release in January 2014.

About the WWE 2K14 Season Pass Program

Players may purchase WWE 2K14 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game's Season Pass program. For a one-time, suggested purchase cost of £15.99 a saving of more than 25 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items:

- Season Pass Program Exclusive -- Playable "The Outsiders"-themed Superstars: Scott Hall and Kevin Nash;

- All Content Groups: nWo and Accelerator Packs, WWE Superstars and Moves Pack and WWE Legends and Creations Pack;

- Online Badges: Over 10 exclusive options.

Edited by TheWho87