Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Shocking defending by City for Bayern's second. And then for a second time, Hart gets a full hand to a shot at his near post and still lets it in for 0-3. Utterly limp-wristed.

I do still get amused whenever I hear Germans singing "football's coming home".

Can't complain with the draw really. Need back to back wins against Sociedad I think.

I wouldn't say we need back-to-back victories, it would be nice, but a win and a draw would suffice. Win your home and draw your away in Europe and you're sorted.

Can't complain with the draw really. Need back to back wins against Sociedad I think.

I wouldn't say we need back-to-back victories, it would be nice, but a win and a draw would suffice. Win your home and draw your away in Europe and you're sorted.

For qualification, I agree, but if Shakhtar do the double over Leverkusen it puts pressure on us in Germany and then in the final group game against Shakhtar again, which would then leave us needing a win to top the group.