Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Yeah, I called Lukaku missing, but was definitely feeling for him. He looked so gutted. It's clear he's desperate to make the best impression on Mourinho and on Chelsea fans, it's actually quite endearing. It's nice to see someone have that much passion for a competition that isn't exactly the be all and end all.

In fairness you're probably not old enough to remember the Cup Winners Cup.

I remember thinking when I was younger that it would be cool if the winner of the UEFA Cup Winners Cup could play their equivalents from the other confederations in a Cup Winners Cup Winners Cup. Shame it'll never happen.

Massively proud of our performance tonight, all things considered.

So many standout performances - Cech, Cahill, Hazard, to name a few.

We went a man down but still retook the lead. We survived constant pressure in the last few minutes, and only the last kick of the game threw it.

The more twattish of fans on a Chelsea forum are setting about scapegoating Lukaku...because, you know, they always need a scapegoat.

But mainly because they're cunts.

• Like 1