Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Sociedad for us. Makes our group harder than I wanted, but we still should qualify. Tough for Moyes in his first season though.

If you say that group is tough then I'm guessing you'd be hard-pressed to find one that wasn't. <_<

No way City don't qualify (in 2nd) from that group.

Same goes for United - I don't care if it's Moyes or not. Actually they should win theirs.

Ours is a billion times easier than last year and we should go through, provided we don't underestimate ze Germans.

Arsenal's group is hilarious. Celtic's too.

Sociedad for us. Makes our group harder than I wanted, but we still should qualify. Tough for Moyes in his first season though.

If you say that group is tough then I'm guessing you'd be hard-pressed to find one that wasn't. <_<

I reckon all the groups are gonna be pretty competitive, it's been a good draw for once (apart from your lot who have the easy group!). I wouldn't wanna call the last 16 right now anyways.

There's two sides to the Celtic group.

A) They are fucked or B) If you get to go the match you get to see AC Milan, Barca and Ajax at home in one season.

United should qualify from their group but it won't be easy, Chelsea should qualify rather comfortably. Arsenal unless Wenger can pull something out of the bag will probably end up finishing either 2nd or 3rd and City should come 2nd as the only hard games are the Bayern matches and the away game against CSKA.