Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Seriously the worst performance I've seen in a good few years that. Absolutely no one has played well. It's gonna take something spectacular to overturn this in the secong-leg, something of which we haven't produced so far this season.

Honestly don't see a way back from this. Olympiakos will get an away goal.

Its nothing short of hilarious that we're this shite (Young, Smalling, Cleverley in particular) and Januzaj is sat on the bench.

He was rested altogether I think. A 19 year old rested ahead of a 11 day break anyway. Logic.

Serious question. I got moaned at for merely suggesting it before, but what does Moyes have to do to get sacked? Finishing possibly 7th and doing very little in the cup competitions is surely way below minimum requirements even in a "transition" season.

I'm not saying we should necessarily sack him, but the question should be asked surely? Would he still be in a job at Chelsea, City, Real, Barca, Munich etc? Again, genuine question. Interested to see what people think outside of the "lol united" and "united dont sack managers" arguments.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind