Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Oh BBC.

With the exception of Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea have met all of their potential quarter-final opponents in the Champions League before.

For Real Madrid, the Cup Winners Cup (1971) and/or Super Cup (1998) count as the Champions League, apparently.

Barcelona v Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid v Dortmund

PSG v Chelsea

Man United v Bayern Munich

AMAZING

I don't think it's that easy to predict, even over two legs I could see either team winning in the Barca and Chelsea games.

I might even stick a cheeky few quid on Man Utd outright since the odds are probably decent and football is kerazy.

Hasn't Atletico done the double, or a draw and a win against Barca in La Liga?

PSG won like 5-2 on aggregate.. they stand a pretty good chance against Chelsea I'd say.

Some tasty ties there. If I had to call it now, I'd put my money on Bayern, Chelsea, Atletico and Real Madrid to go through.

Barcelona have been a shell of themselves so far this year and Atletico a re a very strong side that could easily turn them over.