Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Gonna be tough for United against any of the teams left... Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, Barca, Madrid, At.Madrid or Chelsea. Wouldn't fancy United against any of them, I'd be hoping for Dortmund out of that lot.

Nice to see Fellaini find his trade as a Conference style centre forward.

Decent performance. Great result. Nice to keep the season alive a little longer at least. We won't get any credit of course because "lol Olympiakos" but any win is welcome just lately. As much as the media will latch on to Giggs' performance (and he did play well), but for De Gea we'd have got beat.

Some lad on Facebook just posted a picture of a betting sllip with €200 on United -2 at 10/3.

Whenever I see this I just think about how much he actually loses on the ones he doesn't post.

• Like 2

I like that Moyes' response to being asked if they'll kick on now was essentially "I'm asked this after every win, I say yes and every time I'm proven to be full of shit, so no point asking me really".