Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

I think Chelsea would find it tougher against Real than against Bayern, but the idealist in me a) wants a final against a different opponent to 2012, and b) wouldn't mind Pep failing even more miserably by going out in the semis. :shifty:

Still, it's going to be tough as all hell tomorrow night. Can easily foresee nearly the entire match spent on a 0-0 or 1-0 knife edge that serves to shorten my lifespan by a couple of weeks.

• Admin
Holders Bayern Munich recall skipper Philipp Lahm and winger Arjen Robben after the pair were rested for Saturday's 5-2 win over Werder Bremen. Madrid are close to full strength with Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Pepe all fit again following recent spells on the sidelines.
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Schweinsteiger, Kroos; Robben, Mueller, Ribery; Mandzukic.
Subs: Raeder, van Buyten, Martinez, Rafinha, Pizarro, Gotze, Hojbjerg
Real Madrid: Casillas; Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao; Modric, Alonso, di Maria; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo.
Subs: Diego Lopez, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Morata, Isco, Illarra.