(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Hahaha coaching changes in Toronto, Hewey you so cray. No, it's of course not Carlyle's fault, it's the players' faults for not competing hard enough and we're going to give Randy a raise and an extension for having to deal with a bunch of do-nothing low-lifes like Phil Kessel and co. If only they were more like David Clarkson, with his gritty, lunchpail, blue-collar attitude to the game.

Excuse me while I research how to tie a noose.

• Like 1

If the Leafs somehow won (lol) their last few games they would only have a 6.5% chance of making the playoffs.

That's not quite right. They have a 6.5% chance now. If they go 6-0 they have an 84% chance.

Ah, I misread that then. Even still....boo this team!

I think that the treatment of James Reimer has really killed his confidence and desire to be on the team. He needs a change of scenery or a new coach behind the bench.

In regards to the rest of the roster, I feel like we're already seeing Nonis struggle after inheriting a Burke-built team that was primed and ready to go.

Hopefully this is just a bump in the road for the Leafs though. I like the team, and I want to see them do well. They are my Eastern team, after all.

The Leafs convinced themselves they were done rebuilding after making the playoffs without acknowledging that their roster was one likely to benefit from a shortened season. They went for the "add just a couple more pieces and we're alright!" roster moves and now they're locked into a roster that falls down after they play more than 48 games. The primary problem with them is and always has been roster construction first. As we've long been saying, Burke's mission was a work-in-progress - and then Nonis decided they were finished building.

Dumping MacArthur and Grabbo to get Bolland and Clarkson was not a great way to go.

Number one on the off season shopping list if I am Nonis is a top pairing defender. Actually, first is replacing Carlyle. Second is getting a defenceman.