(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

I hope we win, but I'm afraid if he plays too well the Leafs are dumb enough to give him his $40 million.

I hope he is solid defensively, lays some big hits, and that he scores no points.....but Kessel/Kadri/JVR score a bunch?

The Flames put up an eight spot last night against the Oilers in Karri Ramo's return.

For the first period, I was thinking that Edmonton was flying and looked pretty dangerous... and then it all fell apart for them.

There's no denying that when you look at the Oilers roster, there is a ton of talent on that bench... but when things go wrong, they don't have the resolve to battle back. It's like watching a junior hockey team. They get a few bad bounces, or go down a couple goals, and the train just jumps right off the tracks.

I think that MacTavish needs to seriously consider re-shaping this roster. He's got the pieces to make some really big hockey deals if he's willing to let go of some of the kids... and if he's not, then it's probably going to just be more of the same.

PJ Stock said it best last night on After Hours, saying that you can't just draft the best player every year and expect that it will make a good team. You have to look at what you're missing, and what you have too much of. The 2013 draft was the first one since the rebuild where they picked a player based on need in the first round, instead of just snagging the best available player... and if what you need is going to go in the 5-10 range, and you're picking #1, you deal that pick for the pick that you need and other pieces that you need.

When down 3-1 in a game you must win, why the fuck is Colton Orr still getting a shift?!!

He gives us absolutely nothing right now. Nothing.

He never gave us anything except a waste of cap space. This season is done.

So Columbus will pass the Leafs and have 2 games in hand. Washington will pass the Leafs and have 1 game in hand.

Go back one week and look at the standings.

How does Randy Carlyle keep his job after this?