(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Reimer stood on his head, too. Made 31 saves in 2 periods of play.

I hope Bernier is back soon though. I was confused when he didn't come out the 2nd.

I only want Bernier back when he is 100% healthy. Can't risk aggravating anything prior to the playoffs.

Leafs lose a must win game. Sigh.

I wouldn't worry too much, you guys still hold a wildcard spot with everyone else at least four points behind. I just don't like that if Toronto stays in their position it would mean a playoff series against Pittsburgh, and that one would make me nervous.

Toronto/Pittsburgh is pretty ideal for Toronto to make a deep run. Avoid Boston until Round 3, meaning they could get upset, and they would get a comparatively easy second round matchup against a Metro team, rather than Montreal/Tampa. Columbus and Detroit both have games in hand though, dropping to the bottom Wild Card wouldn't be great, and they could still miss the playoffs if they don't put some wins together. 12 points in 12 games would probably be enough though.

Phil Kessel vs postseason Fleury is something i'd pay cash money to see.

Postseason Fleury is the worst possible Fleury...................... :(

And it's really going to be all on Fleury this year. I would feel a whole lot better with Vokoun backing him up, but there doesn't seem to be enough time for Vokoun to play this season, and Zatkoff has been good, but he needs way more games against tougher teams to see how he'll handle it. I do worry about playing someone like Montreal or Toronto in the first, but I think Pittsburgh could pull it off.

Though, it is still way too early to be guessing on who we'll be playing, there's still teams like Washington and Detroit who could probably end up making the playoffs, and someone like New York and Philly could drop to the wildcard spots, so lets see.

I think someone said the Leafs need to go 5-6-2 in their last few games to likely make the playoffs. I personally hope we do better >_<

Also! Carl Gunnerson replied to one of my tweets! I am pretty sure he thinks I am a strange person.

I think someone said the Leafs need to go 5-6-2 in their last few games to likely make the playoffs. I personally hope we do better >_<

No! I'm really excited to play Pittsburgh now. No passing Montreal and Tampa.

Screw that, I want Toronto vs Montreal in the first so one of them most likely get Boston in the second, and hopefully eliminates them, or gives them a really tough time on the way to the conference finals against Pittsburgh :D

And it's really going to be all on Fleury this year. I would feel a whole lot better with Vokoun backing him up, but there doesn't seem to be enough time for Vokoun to play this season, and Zatkoff has been good, but he needs way more games against tougher teams to see how he'll handle it. I do worry about playing someone like Montreal or Toronto in the first, but I think Pittsburgh could pull it off.

Though, it is still way too early to be guessing on who we'll be playing, there's still teams like Washington and Detroit who could probably end up making the playoffs, and someone like New York and Philly could drop to the wildcard spots, so lets see.

Don't bet on it. Flyers are on absolute fire, with Giroux, Coutourier and Berube making cases for postseason awards. They're coming together at the right time, and have 2 wins against the Pens this past weekend (at one point outscoring them 7-0 over 4 or 5 periods or something like that), and a big OT win against the Blackhawks last night. I think we have the Leafs tomorrow night, but I'm pumped to see them play the Blues this weekend, arguably the two hottest teams in hockey.

Giroux is a monster.

Don't bet on it. Flyers are on absolute fire, with Giroux, Coutourier and Berube making cases for postseason awards. They're coming together at the right time, and have 2 wins against the Pens this past weekend (at one point outscoring them 7-0 over 4 or 5 periods or something like that), and a big OT win against the Blackhawks last night. I think we have the Leafs tomorrow night, but I'm pumped to see them play the Blues this weekend, arguably the two hottest teams in hockey.

Giroux is a monster.

True, but Philly's gonna have some tough teams to play in the next few weeks. Personally, I want Pens v Flyers at some point in the playoffs.