(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Even though this has no chance of happening ever, I popped a boner....

Dreger says that Tavares may possibly be reaching the point where he doesn't want to be in New York much longer. No intel, just a feeling

Dreger "Rick Nash didn't want to be the guy to come home to Toronto. Tavares is the type of guy who could handle Toronto".

AHHHH!!!!

Kadri, Lupul, two 1sts....what else?! Take it all, give us Tavares.

You have absolutely no idea what it means to be playing like crap. Until your team is coached by Joe Sacco, you have no idea. Patrick Roy is going to get a Jack Adams by sheer virtue of being Not Joe Sacco.

Yeah, they're playing like shit, and I'm wondering when Bylsma or someone is going to do something, cause right now it wouldn't surprise me to see them go in the first or second round.

Hopefully things improve when Malkin, Bennett and Martin return. Letang is also likely for the playoffs too.

Dreger says that Tavares may possibly be reaching the point where he doesn't want to be in New York much longer. No intel, just a feeling

Dreger "Rick Nash didn't want to be the guy to come home to Toronto. Tavares is the type of guy who could handle Toronto".

AHHHH!!!!

MLSE should just buy the team, make the trade themselves, then sell the team at a loss.

AHHHH!!!!

MLSE should just buy the team, make the trade themselves, then sell the team at a loss.

I would do that. I am ok with that.

Losing streak ends thanks to Pittsburgh finally playing some great hockey, and for Fleury for being amazing in this one. Blue Jackets played great as well, and if they play Pittsburgh in the playoffs I could see it being a tough series for Pittsburgh. So glad to have Bennett back in the line up as well. Blackhawks are next, I'm hoping for a win, or for a much better effort than they had during the outdoor game.

Remember when the Leafs were playing for home ice advantage, second in their conference?

Now the Leafs are playing to end their fucking losing streak before the year is done. Fuck this whole team. Don't even show up for the rest of this year, like, stay home, think about what you did....make trades, fire some people....just.....fuck.

Let's win the lottery!

• Like 1

Surely there will be a coaching change for the Leafs soon? Shame, because I thought the Leafs could knock off either Tampa/Montreal and play Boston in the second and maybe knock them out. Here's hoping someone else knocks off Boston before the conference finals.

Surely there will be a coaching change for the Leafs soon? Shame, because I thought the Leafs could knock off either Tampa/Montreal and play Boston in the second and maybe knock them out. Here's hoping someone else knocks off Boston before the conference finals.

There better be a fucking coaching change. 6 more games!