The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

On 18/08/2016 at 07:57, Jasonmufc said:

late reaction, but Ghost Rider in AOS is a really really odd pairing that can either be really awesome, or make no fucking sense whatsoever.

Especially seeing they had a drunken Aussie last season that was already throwing around a fired up whip, and it's hard topping Hellfire.

I hope Hellfire sticks around, That may or may not have something to do with him canonically being from my current city. 

But I'm super looking forward to being on edge hoping Fitzsimmons survives through 24 episodes again

Apparently Doctor Strange will have something to do with Ghost Rider, explaining the magic behind it out something like that

• 4 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

ugh im gonna have to watch AoS aren't I? 

when's the good point to jump in at Season One again? First few eps were a proper struggle. 

E11, 14, and then 16 to the end.

You'll miss a few things, most likely. But the 'previously on' can always make sure you'll know the major keys.

Edited by Jasonmufc
  • Like 1

Do we have a SHIELD thread?  I can't remember, but anyway...great comeback.  Ghost Riders skull looks a little cheesy, but the transformation and fire effects look fantastic

42 minutes ago, Lint said:

Do we have a SHIELD thread?  I can't remember, but anyway...great comeback.  Ghost Riders skull looks a little cheesy, but the transformation and fire effects look fantastic

Yeah, the CGI is kinda weak.

Also? I want to know who the damn director is!

38 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Yeah, the CGI is kinda weak.

Also? I want to know who the damn director is!

See, while I think the skull itself looks cheesy, but transformation they showed looked fantastic.  I thought that was really great

And while I didn't watch the preview for next week, apparently they'll show the new director then

Just now, Lint said:

See, while I think the skull itself looks cheesy, but transformation they showed looked fantastic.  I thought that was really great

And while I didn't watch the preview for next week, apparently they'll review the new director then

But I wanna know now!

honestly the most exciting thing for me is that they got Madalena from Galavant to play the LMD. Too bad S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't the superhero show having a musical episode this season.

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 05:27, Lint said:

I don't think we do.

I'm wondering if it would be a better idea to keep this thread for 'news', as it were, and have individual threads for the shows? There's certainly enough chatter about AoS and Netflix's Marvel stuff to warrant their own place, I'd have thought.

15 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

honestly the most exciting thing for me is that they got Madalena from Galavant to play the LMD. Too bad S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't the superhero show having a musical episode this season.

Way back in days of old, there was a legend told, of an Inhuman known as Galavant?

Honestly, if they didn't already have John Hannah being awesome i'd say Sasse would've been a perfect semi-comedic role on AOS.

Edited by Jasonmufc

New York Comic Con has announced that Jon Bernthal’s appearance at the convention has been cut short due to his “Netflix production schedule.”

While it’s unlikely the Punisher TV show has started filming yet, there’s a chance that it means he’s filming scenes for either the currently-filming Iron Fist, or the soon-to-be-in-production Defenders show.

Also an apparent possibility? Agents of SHIELD. Speaking at the show’s premiere event earlier this week, Jeph Loeb allegedly introduced comics luminary Gerry Conway as “Creator of the Punisher”, before telling audiences that “You will understand why I brought all of these people here later in the season, and why it makes sense.” Wherever it is though, the Punisher definitely seems like he’s showing up somewhere else before his own show.

• Like 1