The Marvel Cinematic Universe TV Thread

Your Mom

I'm actually not too terribly excited about Iron Fist. At least not intrinsically, based on the trailers. However, my strong faith in the Marvel Netflix universe has only grown stronger with each series, so I'm hoping it exceeds my low expectations.

Plus, I wasn't terribly interested in watching Jessica Jones until other people suggested it. It became my favorite show of 2015.

Hayley Atwell's going to voice Agent Carter in an episode of Marvel's Avengers: Secret Wars, the 4th season of the animated series Avengers Assemble that airs on Disney XD.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2016 at 16:59, fhqwhjosh said:

Man, I really, really, really want to know who she's playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Agents of Shield S4E4 Spoilers

JAMES HYPE!!!

:w00t::w00t:

And he's now a race-traitoring scumbag! There goes my hope for a redemption arc, but it kinda works for the guy. Even his bullshit arguments about never wanting to be inhuman despite being obsessed with it. I still hope this won't be the final time we see that Aussie bastard.

Also 'You had to see that coming', Coulson punching down the fourth wall.

Oh, and all that other stuff was p. good too.

Anyways, time for Shield to go 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' on that dodgy book until the mid-season point.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Luke Cage really lost its way towards the end. I thought it started out as a really great show that dipped into the black exploitation era and gave it depth, and did so while being stylish with a great sound track. But it seemed in the second half of the season, it became messy, cliche and a little underwhelming. There's enough promise for a second season for sure, but this also felt like a missed opportunity to capitalise on a strong first 6 eps.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gigan Lars said:

Somewhere I read that one of my favorite Marvel Characters is now in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is it's worth watching for him? I don't know if it'll spoil anything so I'll put his/her name in spoilertags.

Reveal hidden contents

He's been a big part of this season. I enjoy his character. Just so you know, it's Robbie Reyes and not Johnny Blaze.

On top of those three, other confirmed returning supporting cast from the other shows include Carrie-Anne Moss (Jeri Hogarth), Elden Henson (Foggy Nelson), Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page), Simone Missick (Misty Knight), Jessica Henwick (Colleen Wing), and Eka Darville (Malcolm). Now, give me some Turk and we're all set.

• Like 3