2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

It's do or die tomorrow... It will be really hard for us, even more because of all the players that will be out of the match. It would be great to get to the next stage after that awful first match.

Nigeria's offense had seemed pretty anemic for a while going into today's game. I'd put them below Ivory Coast and Ghana for sure, but they definitely do have an easier group than either. It's cool that two African teams are now in pretty good position to reach the round of sixteen.

Yeah I thought Nigeria had a shot (but not on the level of Ivory Coast and Ghana) because of how weak their group was but I had expected more out Bosnia-Herzegovina.

• Admin
Belgium make three changes to their side that beat Algeria 2-1. Nacer Chadli, Jan Vertonghen and Mousa Dembele all drop to the bench. Marouane Fellaini comes in, as does Thomas Vermaelen and Dries Mertens.
Belgium starting XI: Courtois, Alderweireld, Van Buyten, Kompany, Vermaelen, Witsel, Fellaini, De Bruyne, Mertens, Hazard, Lukaku.
Two changes for the Russians that sees Yuri Zhirkov only named as one of the substitutes. Fabio Capello keeps faith with goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev.
Russia starting XI: Akinfeev, Kozlov, Ignashevich, Kanunnikov, Glushakov, Kokorin, Berezutskiy ©, Shatov, Samedov, Fayzulin, Kombarov.

Belgium make three changes to their side that beat Algeria 2-1. Nacer Chadli, Jan Vertonghen and Mousa Dembele all drop to the bench.

100% less Spurs is a recipe for success.

• Like 1

I feel like every single person I know is going out to a bar or somewhere to watch the USA-Portugal game tonight. Even 10 years ago this would have never happened. I'm going to my spot 3 hours early to guarantee myself a seat.

It is less impressive when you reveal you only know 3 people.

They left out the one where he was asked to donate some boots to an auction to raise $83k to pay for a brain operation on a baby and he didn't send the boots.

He paid the $83k instead

Doesn't seem like it's been the most exciting of games, or is it just me?

EDIT: just seen stokes post, was thinking the same.