2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Yep, definitely a bite. Disgusting. Liverpool would be better off without him.

Unfortunately, that's just not true. How do you replace arguably the best footballer on the planet?

Unfortunately, that is true. What top class footballers will want to join a team that employs one of the biggest cunts in the world?

I mean, I honestly just think that Suarez has the mind of a 3rd grader or something. Just no maturity whatsoever. God only knows what he's going to be like when he's too old to play soccer anymore.

I mean, I honestly just think that Suarez has the mind of a 3rd grader or something. Just no maturity whatsoever. God only knows what he's going to be like when he's too old to play soccer anymore.

Shouldn't have to worry about when he's old....He'll have lost his teeth when he's an old man. May have to watch out for the false teeth or him gumming someone.

What the hell is wrong with Suarez? If he doesn't get a couple match ban I just don't even.

I don't agree with wanting to see a player injured badly, but really, it couldn't happen to a more deserving cunt.

• Like 2

I wish he spent those 12 matches, and the summer, just going to see a therapist.. or biting rehab or whatever.

Unfortunately, that's just not true. How do you replace arguably the best footballer on the planet?

Unfortunately, that is true. What top class footballers will want to join a team that employs one of the biggest cunts in the world?

Tbf there are cunts in loads of football teams. Football is a sport filled with them.

Tbf there are cunts in loads of football teams. Football is a sport filled with them.

Its like when people say a certain player is 'World Class' ala Nerf. There are cunts, there are record breaking cunts and then there is Luis Suarez.

• Like 3

Its like when people say a certain player is 'World Class' ala Nerf. There are cunts, there are record breaking cunts and then there is Luis Suarez.

True, I'm kinda laughing at the incident but in a "Really? He's actually bitten someone again?" Can't believe he's gone and done it, He's going up in stages on where to showcase his biting, start off small in the Dutch league so only few people know about it, do it in the Prem on a larger audience now he's done it on the global stage!!

I'm just more curious as to how FIFA will react. This is the same organisation that's more arsed about Bendtner wearing Paddy Power boxers than racist fans.

True, I'm kinda laughing at the incident but in a "Really? He's actually bitten someone again?" Can't believe he's gone and done it, He's going up in stages on where to showcase his biting, start off small in the Dutch league so only few people know about it, do it in the Prem on a larger audience now he's done it on the global stage!!

I'm just more curious as to how FIFA will react. This is the same organisation that's more arsed about Bendtner wearing Paddy Power boxers than racist fans.

i c what u did there

• Like 1

pepe.jpg

• Like 2