MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

Ryu also just knocked a run in on an unearned run (infield single that was bobbled at third) to go up 2-0 still in the bottom of the 7th.

Been a great game. Cueto just got pulled with 110+ pitches 0 ER

So here is an interesting fact. The Brewers and Cubs have allowed the same amount of runs they have both allowed 200 runs. The brewers have scored 212 and the cubs scored 194. So the cubs are last and brewers first butthe cuns aren't that bad really.

• Like 1

Man, oh man. The Jays sure are fun to watch right now.

This is the first time in my life that I'm living close to the city (working in downtown Toronto). I literally want to go to every game. Might head over tonight and watch them try to sweep the series and make it 9 in a row!

:D

Edited by California PeTCD Campbell
  • Like 2

I wish I lived in Toronto. :(

Me too... I'd even get to see the O's 9 times a year so it wouldn't be like I'd have separation issues.

Me and my friends told a guy at a Jays game a couple years back I was from Baltimore and now I keep running into him at the Skydome. I'm running out of reasons to give him for why we keep coming back to Toronto.

• Like 3

I wish I lived in Toronto. :(

Me too... I'd even get to see the O's 9 times a year so it wouldn't be like I'd have separation issues.

Me and my friends told a guy at a Jays game a couple years back I was from Baltimore and now I keep running into him at the Skydome. I'm running out of reasons to give him for why we keep coming back to Toronto.

Megabus runs an overnight line from Baltimore to Toronto for pretty cheap.

Megabus runs an overnight line from Baltimore to Toronto for pretty cheap.

Heh, I used to see a Megabus every morning driving my mom to work downtown. Always had a good mix of families, broke college kids, and shady looking people waiting to board.

Yeah living within driving distance of a baseball stadium AND that team doing well is a recipe for a whole shitload of money spent on baseball. I've dropped probably a thousand the last 2 summers in Baltimore.

Oh listen to the boaster! :P

Man, oh man. The Jays sure are fun to watch right now.

This is the first time in my life that I'm living close to the city (working in downtown Toronto). I literally want to go to every game. Might head over tonight and watch them try to sweep the series and make it 9 in a row!

:D

Yeah they are playing awesome eh man? I actually have forty seats per year, going on Saturday. Split them with two other buddies so I usually get to a good amount. If you want cheap tickets or perhaps to reach a game let me know lmao.