The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Spurs fans need something to pass the time.

What are you talking about, this offseason has been non-stop fun and excitement for us. Why, just look at the front page of one of our news sites on Tuesday!

P6tTdop.png

• Like 1

I prefer to mock Arsenal's tendency to buy players from increasingly exotic places who are basically Darren Anderton.

If only he hadn't been so injury prone. :(

http://youtu.be/CRHG0ehKTPA

An extremely talented player. Managed 335 games for us over a dozen seasons.

In more ludicrous transfer news, Liverpool are flying Remy to America for a medical.

I hope he fails.

Don't know why Spurs would sign Vorm as well. Surely he knows he'd be playing second fiddle to Lloris. I mean, the idea of moving from a club when you're on the bench a lot (either that, or he's been injured most of the season) is to get football.

I think it's a weird one, too. Friedel is still a very capable back-up. I would say he might've been a replacement for Lloris, but he just signed a new 5 year contact, so you'd hope he isn't going anywhere. Maybe we just want a really good back-up while one's available? It's a long season and I don't know how much I'd want to rely on Friedel if Lloris got injured. I'm sure Vorm will play plenty of cup and Europa games, too. If it's true, I mean.

Also rumoured to be in for Memphis Depay for 13 mil and possibly Bony. I mean if we can't compete with Liverpool for targets anymore, we might as well copy them and raid a smaller club :shifty:

Spurs fans need something to pass the time.

What are you talking about, this offseason has been non-stop fun and excitement for us. Why, just look at the front page of one of our news sites on Tuesday!

P6tTdop.png

All I know about Cartilage Free Captain is that Lennon's Eyebrow is good people.

• Like 1

Spurs just constantly seem to be hoarding keepers in recent years. Imagine they've just forgot about them because the goalkeepers changing room is separate or something, some coach accidentally walking in there one day, turns on the light, just finds about seven goalkeepers doing stretching exercises.