The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Borini might be a dead deal.

Came off injured during the match against Roma with a shoulder injury.

• Admin
Barcelona have signed Valencia defender Jeremy Mathieu on a four-year deal for a fee of £15.8m.
Fulham have signed Arsenal midfielder Thomas Eisfeld and free agent Morocco international winger Adil Chihi.
Dundee United have rejected an increased offer from Hull City for Scotland left-back Andrew Robertson. The English Premier League outfit had made a fresh approach worth £2m plus add-ons for the 20-year-old. A United source told BBC Scotland that three approaches from West Ham United had also been rejected by the Scottish Premiership outfit.
Newell's Old Boys have confirmed the signing of Sunderland striker Ignacio Scocco.
Cardiff City have accepted bids for Fraizer Campbell from Leicester City and Crystal Palace.
The Mirror also says Bosnia World Cup midfielder Muhamed Besic is due to fly into the country today to seal a deal with Everton. It is reported Roberto Martinez is willing to pay Hungarian side Ferencvaros £4million to land his man.
PSG have confirmed the signing of 21-year-old full-back Serge Aurier from Toulouse for a fee reported to be in the region of £8million.

• Admin
French publication L'Equipe is reporting that Swansea have reached an agreement with Marseille for Dimitri Payet. The France international is, however, said to be stalling on a move to South Wales as he weighs up other options.

Why would Liverpool play him if they're trying to sell him?

From what I've read, he isn't keen on the move and would rather fight for his place. I suppose that's fair since his profile seemed to rise thanks to the loan and now there's no Suarez. Though, I suppose he could just be using that as an excuse and is waiting for someone better then Sunderland. I hear Fiorentina are MONITORING the situation.