The Capital One Cup thread 2014/15

Lineker

The defence shit it when Sterling started running directly at them. Its a fair scoreline but I think Chelsea are more likely to score a second than us.

Impossible for the referee to make a call against Courtois there.

I can't even tell for sure from the camera's better angle. The ball's definitely touching his chest when it's over the line, but the only question is whether there's a *slight* touch from his elbow as well.

Looks like Costa was clipped in that chance earlier, but given his momentum I'm sure it looked like a slip in real-time.

Fucking hell, vital save Courtois.

Yeah I read some comments saying how brilliant were...and then others saying that Liverpool played their best game of the season and were at home, while Chelsea had a rubbish second half.....and they still drew.

Sadly Chelsea HAVE to be relatively big favourites to make the final. Still, hopefully if we can beat Sheffield United (not as easy as it should be), at least that would be an all-London final.

Of course I'd rather play Liverpool and that would be even better as my brother's a Liverpool fan.