Champions League 2014/15

DFF

I disagree. Arsenal are more likely to go on and make the last 16 than Besiktas are. Admittedly, they'd be seeded higher than the Turks, but still.

At the same time, if Arsenal were in the Europa, I think they'd have a great chance of going the whole way and winning it.

At the same time, if Arsenal were in the Europa, I think they'd have a great chance of going the whole way and winning it.

Bullshit, City and United have been better equipped than Arsenal in recent years yet neither of them came close to winning it.

Arsenal have been playing Champions League football consistently for over a decade, if they dropped into the Europa they'd unquestionably be one of the favourites.

• Like 1

I've nothing against Arsenal but I hope they lose because it's so irritating to see four English reps getting through every time at the expense of an interesting foreign team.

I'd agree with you if Besiktas were an interesting foreign team and not just that Turkish side that isn't Galatasaray or Fenerbache.

I just know we beat them 8-0 at Anfield. I mean if there was a chance of that happening then I'd be interested in them qualifying but I'd rather Arsenal get through just because it should lead to more interesting match ups.

Plus I have Arsenal in my bet... <_<

Edited by DavidMarrio

To be fair that's the reaction of whoever runs their Twitter account, in English. It's hardly unprecedented to have a wacky social media man.

I was also referring to the replay pleas invoking Celtic's history and so on. Regardless of your views of the incident, it wasn't Celtic's fault. They were just the beneficiaries. Legia Warsaw tried to make them responsible for what happened.

The manner in which Legia Warsaw has reacted towards this has been unprofessional and pathetic. So I guess they are right that #footballwon in that neither they or Celtic will be taking part in the European Cup.

10/10 trolling.

Oh shut up.
  • Like 4