The Thread That's on Indefinite Loan to Manchester City (The 2015 Major League Soccer Thread)

HailtotheYo

I'll likely end up being on board with DCU's ... I think it'll look much better in hand. I actually love that SKC continues to be quietly different. I think that kit is going to end up being nice actually. Vancouver's works great as a training top ... TFC actually looks like the exact template that SEA has ... and I actually like that CLB has stayed tried and true to the yellow. It actually looks nice with the new crest. It isn't anything special, but it's just a nice plain kit, which is better than most these days.

However, fuck you Portland ... seriously with that shit ?

chicago-fire-2015-away-jersey.jpg

B9VvaLLIAAANcwo.jpg

That's a lovely black kit.

COL has apparently approached Kevin Doyle.

FCD has re-signed Fabian Castillo !

Ok, we've got a bit of a soccer war brewing in the lower divisions. USL has greatly updated their look and feel and have really ramped up their professionalism since getting the affiliation with MLS last season. Per the new USL site: "This year the League will apply for USSF Division 2 sanctioning to accurately reflect the quality of our league, our ownership groups, our stadiums and our fans" http://uslsoccer.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=32800&ATCLID=209874501&SPLASH_SET=YES They are also partnered with Youtube and all USL matches will be streamed LIVE and in HD .... which already blows away the availability of NASL matches.

fans.

THERE IT IS PHILLY !!!!!

Philadelphia Union @PhilaUnion 40m40 minutes ago

JUST IN: @PhilaUnion sign 2014 @USL Goalkeeper of the Year John McCarthy. http://bit.ly/1GliOOe

Also, the roster compliance deadline is pushed to March 2nd and will be enforced new CBA or not.

• Like 1

We can never have enough goal keepers!

On cue, Andre Blake is out 4-6 weeks !!!!!!

This is a nice tidbit for the league's growth:

Taylor Twellman @TaylorTwellman 2h2 hours ago

Big news here @MLS #BroadcastMeetings that @SkySports will carry 2 matches/week

SKC parts ways with Jorge Claros .... huh