Tennis!

sahyder1

Sharapova should win just based on experience alone. Once Bartoli was eliminated, she was the only one left in the draw who has ever been to a GS Final and we've seen countless women wilt in their first legit chance at getting to that point in the draw. Unless her serve completely abandons her, I don't see Lisicki or the bottom half survivor seriously challenging her (especially if it's Azarenka).

If Sharapova or Lisicki especially wins it I'll be delighted, I'm so glad Lisicki is putting the injury woes behind her.

Pironkova gave it a good go today in the end, she took a while to get started though...Kvitova is just too powerful for a lot of players though. I'll be surprised if she doesn't make the final now.

Tsonga vs Federer up first on Centre Court tomorrow followed by Murray vs Lopez, Tomic vs Djokovic first on Court One followed by Nadal vs Fish. Each game has potential to be awesome and I think a shock or two maybe on the cards tomorrow? Play starts at 13:00BST.

And Djokovic wins in four sets. Tomic is definately one for the future though, the kid has got some serious talent.

Edit: Word is Tomic will move up from 158th in the world to about 72nd.

Edited by Starvinho