Euro 2016

Lineker

No one has scored three goals in a match yet, have they? International football is like this, quite sparse in 'big' happenings in the games, more tactical feeling out a lot of the time. Been some fun games though. I enjoyed Germany-Poland tonight despite it being 0-0, and Poland definitely should've won. Milik you spoon.

• Like 1

It also probably has to do with the fact we haven't really had a big team play a big team yet and that big team vs small team is always gonna lead to an extra defensive performance from the small team. Granted Italy/Belgium are big teams but Italians defend in all circumstances :shifty: 

I think tactically the games have been interesting despite most games being low scoring. There's been like 1 or 2 games which have been really boring but most of them have been interesting.

But I do agree that i don't think the format is helping matters as I think teams are being quite cautious. 

The knockout rounds on paper should open the games up more.