Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Just now, Paul Scholes! said:

Or its a slow news day and we need to hear about a BARCA RAID FOR WANTAWAY SCOUSE STAR.

What's Coutinho's contract situation like?

Dunno, it's coming from Chris Bascombe so I'd be inclined to believe he knows something.

And he signed a new one last season, so 4-5 years left, no release clause.

1 hour ago, Nerf said:

Dunno, it's coming from Chris Bascombe so I'd be inclined to believe he knows something.

And he signed a new one last season, so 4-5 years left, no release clause.

Joyce reporting it now, so I'd say it's legit.

• Admin

Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare has confirmed the club have rejected a bid from Roma for wantaway star Riyad Mahrez.

Jurgen Klopp has insisted Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho is not for sale.

Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov is close to joining Roma, according to Pep Guardiola.

Newcastle United have agreed to sell Daryl Murphy to Nottingham Forest for £2m. The 33-year-old has already undergone his medical after flying home from Newcastle's pre-season training camp in Dublin today. Murphy will sign a three-year deal with Mark Warburton's side and replace Britt Assombalonga, who signed for Middlesbrough earlier this week.

Aston Villa have announced the signing of defender Chris Samba on a one-year deal. The 33-year-old was a free agent after leaving Greek side Panathinaikos in January, and has been training with Villa for the last few months.

Charlton have re-signed Jay Dasilva on loan until the end of the season from Chelsea.

Chris Samba and John Terry. A defensive partnership with the mobility of your nan after she had eaten one too many custard creams 

• Like 1

• Admin

Sky sources: Alvaro Morata completes Chelsea medical and is expected to join Antonio Conte's squad in Singapore this weekend

Sky in Italy: Roma agree £5.8m deal to sign Aleksandar Kolarov from Manchester City

Brentford will sign Denmark U21 forward Emiliano Marcondes on a free transfer in January, subject to international clearance. Marcondes has signed a pre-contract agreement with the Bees after successfully completing a medical and visiting the club's training ground on Thursday.

• Admin

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Barcelona midfielder Rafinha. Sources close to the player have told us they believe Barcelona would listen to offers of more than £27m. Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu said last week that Rafinham would not be sold.

I'm quite happy with the signing, from the bits I've seen from him I think he'll fit in with our style of play. You'd imagine that being in a more attacking team than Hull with a better group of players around him should help him grow and develop more as well. 

I can't see him being a starter next season but he'll definitely get a fair bit of game time, especially if we end up far in domestic cup runs and a decent European run. 

I think getting him relatively cheap and pretty much paying for him via selling Kevin Stewart to them is a great bit of business. No knock on Stewart but he's probably a bottom tier Prem player / championship player at best. Considering we got him for free from Spurs, he looked like going nowhere to then being used in a few cup games and league games under Klopp and us making a good bit of profit out of him

• Like 1