Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

1 hour ago, Cymbols said:

Yeah that's great business. Does Milner move back into midfield now, or does he compete with Robertson at LB - and if so who is first choice?

I imagine he'll stick with Milner at left back with  Robertson to become first choice in the near future.

Milner played well at left back last season and Klopp seems to like him there. I think ideally for Klopp, he would want to get Milner into the team as a senior figurehead and for his work ethic and last season left back was the best place to put him into the team without changing the midfield dynamic. Milner's game time would be limited severely if he didn't play at left back. 

There's too much competition for him in centre mid. You've got Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum and Lallana playing there and if we stick with Coutinho in the midfield 3 like we did at the end of last season it'd be an extra body to compete with and we are still looking to sign Keita (ideally) or look at bringing a centre mid in. 

If Sanchez is leaving then Arsenal need to splurge a world record fee on Mbappe or else those Arsenal fans will all be running off a cliff before the season starts.

Morata, good signing for Chelsea and I think he'll do well. Having him to understudy instead of Costa might even help Batshuayi make more of an impact.

5 hours ago, Cymbols said:

Newcastle's is 26. Huge difference. 

giphy.gif

Did I hit a nerve at the Bodymoor Heath retirement village? :P

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Gazz said:

giphy.gif

Did I hit a nerve at the Bodymoor Heath retirement village? :P

Nah, don't see the point in getting wound up over something as stupid as a football thread on the internet. 

Just don't go talking shit about my man Samba, he's my new favourite Villa player :lol:

13 minutes ago, Hobo said:

I feel like the title of that video is hyperbolic. Arsenal are a very well known club!

I think you are talking hyperbolics. 

• Like 1